Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2024

The Nowhere Girls



My kid sister was murdered fifteen years ago. Now the killer has struck again. And this time, I’m going to take my revenge…

On the anniversary of her sister’s death, FBI agent 
Nikki Cassidy takes a call that has her heart pounding in her chest, the image of her beautiful sister Caitlin etched in her mind.

Another girl has been taken.

Days later, the lifeless body of twelve-year-old 
Natalie Jarvis is found in a remote patch of woodland, a crown of roses delicately placed on her head. Just like Caitlin.

The killer is back. 

Nikki rushes to her small hometown of Groveton, Ohio. She will do anything to stop another young girl dying, but she soon realises that nothing is what it seems—everyone in her hometown is keeping a secret. And when a note is discovered near Natalie’s body addressed to Nikki, it’s clear what the murderer really wants: her…


My review 

This book is very gripping.  When I read the description for it I was intrigued.
The opening chapter captured my attention and made me want to keep reading. I was frightened and scared throughout.  I dreaded to think what was going to happen next. There are a lot of gasping moments in the book that shock you to the core.

This is a tremendous read and I am going to get stuck straight into the next book in this series.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment